They say that you should switch up your shampoo after every bottle to get the best results for your hair. But instead of buying your next one, why not go ahead and make it yourself? If you’re interested, here is a great homemade Argan Oil shampoo recipe that is easy to make, has zero chemicals, and yet yields some really great benefits.
You see, Argan oil is rich in vitamin E, which means this Argan Oil shampoo will leave you with healthy and hydrated strands and scalp as well. So that means that not only will your hair be softer, smoother, and easier to maange, but because it is also targeting your scalp, you will be less prone to dandruff as well. Because of the antioxidant properties found in Argan Oil, this shampoo will also help strengthen your hair, prevent breakage, and even help repair damage. To top it all off, aside from making your hair look and feel great, this homemade Argan Oil shampoo also helps promote hair growth too. Just be sure to really massage it into your scalp when in the shower.
Homemade Argan Oil Shampoo Recipe:
What You Need:
- 1 Tablespoon Pure Argan Oil
- ¼ Cup Distilled Water
- ½ Cup Liquid Castile Soap
- 5 Drops Essential Oil of Choice (Lemon is one of our favorites)
- Empty bottle
What To Do:
When it comes to making this homemade Argan Oil Shampoo, the hardest part would probably be getting all the ingredients together and getting all the things you need. Once you have everything, it’s as easy as one, two, three. First you take your empty bottle and your funnel. Second you use the funnel to pour all of the ingredients into the bottle. Third, seal the bottle tightly and shake well to mix. Then you are done. Easy as one, two, three.
How To Apply:
Using your homemade Argan Oil shampoo is just the same as you would any other. You basically wet your hair and then work it into a lather. It would be a good idea to really massage your scalp well, as mentioned earlier, to help prevent hair growth too. Once you’ve gotten everything covered from root to tip, you can then rinse your hair. Follow with your conditioner as you normally would.
It has been said that it is best to wash your hair every other day. This gives your hair the chance to produce its own natural oils, which offer numerous benefits, too.
- BeYouthful Argan Oil is 100% Pure and Organic, Cold-Pressed, and is ethically sourced and from Berber Women's Co-operatives In South West Morocco. Very versatile, this oil may be applied all over, on your skin, hair, and nails, to help nourish as well as protect. It is light and easily absorbed, so with regular use, you will get the full benefits of using what has been dubbed as liquid gold without having to deal with any stickiness left behind.
- For hair, you can apply on both wet and dry. Again, take a drop or two, rub onto your hands, then run through from root to tip. A drop or two is all you really need. If you use more, your hair could end up looking oily.