What You EatOkay, if you have decided to “go raw” or follow the “raw foodism” lifestyle, not to state the obvious, but basically, you will be eating, well, raw food. Raw food is pretty much defined as uncooked, which means that it has not been heated to over 42 degrees Celsius (188 degrees Fahrenheit). But much more than just eating food that has never met your stove, as much as possible, the food must be unprocessed (the fresher and the “wilder”, so to speak, the better) and organic. So no preservatives, no pesticides, no irradiation and the like.
So basically, you are looking at a staple of the following:
- Whole Grains
What You ReapOkay, now that you know what the raw food diet mainly consists of (and unfortunately for many, what it doesn’t) it’s time to turn your heads to the benefits of going raw. After all, for every sacrifice, there is a reward.
Benefits of going raw:
- Lose weight and get the figure that you have always wanted.
- You will have more beautiful skin brimming with a youthful glow.
- Believe it or not, you will actually have more energy, but wait, it gets even better- on less hours of sleep.
- It will give your immune system a boost.
- The same goes for fertility.
- You will have better memory along with clarity of the mind.
- Plus ,it can prevent or even help fight diabetes.