Benefits Of Red WineSure, a glass of red wine is the perfect way to end the day and unwind. But as long as you drink it moderately, you can get much more out of it than just a little relaxation. Here are some of the top benefits a glass a day has to offer.
- Keeps the blood from clotting
- Prevents Atherosclerosis (just in case you don’t know what Atherosclerosis is, this is the hardening of tour arteries- so it is definitely something that you want to avoid!)
- Prevents heart disease
- Prevents Alzheimer’s disease
- Prevents Diabetes
- Reduces the risk of kidney stones
- Reduces risk of hypertension
- Reduces the risk of cancer
PLUS!!! - It is great to help you lose weight and gain glowing skin too!!!
Can This Be True?From cardio-protection all the way to chemo-prevention, it may sound too good to be true. Well, it isn’t. You see, the answer lies in a little ingredient found in Red Wine called Resveratrol. Researchers have actually confirmed it.
Resveratrol counteracts the harmful effects of aging, potentially increasing life span by minimizing diseases associated with growing old.[caption id="attachment_467" align="alignright" width="300"] "From cardio-protection all the way to chemo-prevention..."[/caption]