Gorgeous as ever, despite her little trip, Oscar award winner Jennifer Lawrence spills her body and beauty secrets that keep her ravishing both on and off the red carpet.
Apparently, stick thin is so not in for this actress.
I’m miserable when I’m dieting and I like the way I look. I’m really sick of all these actresses looking like birds. I’d rather look a little chubby on camera and look like a person in real life, than to look great onscreen and look like a scarecrow in real life.
Quite obviously, the Hunger Games star is not a big fan of all those fad diets, but Jennifer Lawrence does eat anti bloating food to keep her in shape- Lean Turkey, Asparagus, and a whole lot of good old H20.
[caption id="attachment_1472" align="aligncenter" width="195"] "I do want the stick-thin trend to end."
Tea is another great treat. JLaw likes both chamomile and dandelion tea. The first, chamomile, gives a whole soothing effect that helps calm down the body and relieve any stress, while the second, dandelion, is actually great for trimming down the waist line as it prevents water retention and acts as an awesome detox too.
According to her personal trainer, Dalton Wong, when it comes to keeping fit, aside from her anti bloating meals, she also does a lot of stretching. Yoga and Pilates both seem to be doing Jennifer good. Not only do these routines help her stay fit, but they also help her have great posture.
I hate saying, ‘I like exercising.’ I want to punch people who say that in the face. But it’s nice being in shape for a movie, because they basically do it all for you. It’s like, ‘Here’s your trainer. This is what you can eat.’
So what’s this starlet’s skin secret? Running a nice warm bath with organic bath salts. Taking a dip in the tub after a long day is always great, but to really enhance your experience, organic bath salts will do wonders.
Benefits of Organic Bath Salts:
- Just like Jennifer’s food choices, organic bath salts also have anti bloating properties (among a number of other great benefits)
- Relieves Tension, from sore feet to a stiff neck
- Improves Circulation, so it is great for people with arthritis, chronic back pains, muscle tension and spasms, and even minor injuries.
- Detox for the skin. Bath salts help open up the pores and take care of the hard to get dirt, grime, sweat, toxins, and what have you.
- Great for skin irritations, such as rashes and insect bites.
- Makes skin soft and supple.
- Helps heal dry skin.
- Helps remove calluses.
- Acts as an exfoliant which helps get rid of dead skin cells and encourages the growth of fresh new ones.
- Organic salts that have different scents may even offer aroma therapy.