- 20 amino acids- this makes cell renewal up to 8 times faster than normal.
- Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin B1 B2 B6 and B12- these all act as antioxidants and increase cell growth as well as metabolism.
- 20 minerals, such as calcium, copper, iron, magnesium, zinc and more.
Having a plant like this is like your natural youth remedy run to right at home. Low maintenance and easy to grow, you won't even have to water Aloe Vera everyday.
Facial MoisturizerWhat You Need:
- 2 tablespoons of fresh Aloe Gel
- ½ teaspoon of vegetable Glycerin
- 3 drops of coconut oil
- TIP: Probably the best time to apply would be right after your evening shower. This will help lock the moisturizer in.
Anti Wrinkle Facial Mask
- 2 tablespoons of fresh Aloe Vera pulp
- 1 egg white
- 4 drops of rose water (this is only for fragrance though and is not really needed)
- Why the egg white? This will actually help firm your skin, but just for a while, which makes it the perfect natural base for any homemade mask. As for it's anti aging factors, it can actually help make the posed on your skin smaller, plus it is really great to fight acne too!
Aloe Vera Scrub
- 1 tablespoon of Aloe Gel
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup of brown sugar
Just The Way It Is
As mentioned earlier, Aloe Vera is pretty much a little wonder all on its own. You don't really need to add anything or even do anything, except for taking out a leaf, peeling it, and getting it's gel, to reap it's benefits.
Natural Night Cream:
- Wash your face.
- Apply your routine moisturizer.
- Pat your face with Aloe gel after.
In The Kitchen:
Another great use for Aloe gel is in the kitchen. Not really to add to your meals, but every so often, you may experience a frying pan burn. After running it over cold water for a while, take some aloe gel and just smother the wound generously. Not only will it soothe that burning sensation, but it will also keep your skin from free from any scars.
You can keep on putting Aloe gel until the burn is totally healed.