Benefits Of BBOkay, not to exaggerate or anything, but you will definitely be surprised with what one little tube of BB cream has to offer. It pretty much has everything you would want for your skin- from coverage all the way to it’s amazing anti aging properties. Although the brands may vary, here is generally what you will get.
- A natural finish, like you’re not even wearing any makeup at all (and, we mean that in a good way, a very, VERY good way).
- But if you do want to rock some thick, dark, or striking shades for a night out or whatnot, BB cream is also the perfect makeup base.
- Just like foundation, but much better- you have perfect coverage without clogging any pores since it is relatively thinner.
- BB- BLEMISH Balm. Just to make things clear, this also conceals BLEMISHES- discoloration, acne marks, scars, in short, blemishes.
- Sun protection- all BB creams act like sun block too, however, the SPF levels are different from band to brand.
- It is also a moisturizer and keeps your skin hydrated and fresh. It gets even better, a tinted moisturizer to be exact.
- It speeds up and encourages skin regeneration. So you will also have brighter, more radiant, glowing, younger looking skin
- It has anti wrinkle properties that keep your skin soft and free from fine lines (or, if you already have them, it will help reduce their appearance).
- Some, but not all, even offer skin whitening as well. So this is totally optional.
How To Apply BB CreamWhat is really great about BB cream is that you don’t need a brush or sponge. All you need is the tube and your two hands.
Six Simple Steps
- First you want to put some BB cream on the back of your hand. Use it like a palette of sorts.
- You want to initially put 5 dots on your face- forehead, nose, cheek, cheek, chin.
- Unlike foundation, you don’t want to just smear it across your face. Use a patting motion to spread it evenly.
- To really blend it in, you can then use your fingertips and smoothen in outward strokes.
- Pat a little more on any blemishes you wish to conceal.
- Follow up with your regular face powder and you are good to go.