BeYouthful Tamanu Seed Oil
- Tamanu oil is a dry oil that absorbs quickly and does not leave skin feeling greasy or looking shiny. It's combination of lipids and calophyllic acid (a fatty acid unique to Tamanu oil) hydrate the skin making it smooth and silky soft. Continued use as a moisturiser will even out skin tone, Give your skin a natural glow and look and feel plumper and younger looking. Works on all skin types but especially effective on dry or flakey skin.
- Natural topical skin healing agent used by Polynesian communities to heal stubborn skin conditions like acne and cuts, scratches or insect bites. The oil has lactone, an antibiotic, calophyllolide, a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory and coumarins, also anti-inflammatory. This promotes the formation of new tissue and accelerates healing and growth of healthy skin. Applying Tamanu oil can reduce redness and size of pimples and ease conditions like psoriasis, eczema, sunburn and skin blemishes.
- This Versatile oil can also be used to make other skincare and cosmetic products. Every bottle of BeYouthful Tamanu oil includes a free guide that shows you how to make a facial oil or serum, skin cream, body butter, shampoo and soap. Learn how to make your own healing massage oil, balm or salve.
- Tamanu oil can be used all over the body to soothe and heal. Rub into cracked heels or dry elbows. Massage into parts of the body that may experience neuralgia, rheumatism or sciatica. Great hair treatment. Apply before washing hair or add to shampoo and your hair will feel amazing. The lipids within the oil will strengthen and hydrate the scalp and hair giving it a fuller, soft and lustrous appearance. Apply directly to strengthen nails.
- Pure Tamanu Oil sourced from Madagascar in the Indian ocean. - free from parabens, fillers, preservatives, additives or fragrances. Not tested on animals. Comes in amber glass bottle with dropper style dispenser.
All cosmetics include a standard expiry indicator on their packaging, which indicates how many months you have to use it once it has been opened.